Meanwhile in Australia… Aussie "I'm good from behind"

Full time sex god, part time Tennis player Daria Gavrilova says she is ‘Good From Behind’ in post match interview, follows it up like a savage with confirming tweet!


Daria Gavrilova had a classic slip of the tongue while discussing her comeback win on Friday night, leaving the Australian Open crowd roaring with laughter. But it was her follow up tweet that gave a nation of red blooded Australians erections. One winky face = I can’t believe I said that. Two winky faces = I want you to think I’m actually good from behind but I’m just trying to be cute. Three winky faces = I’m actually good from behind, you have no idea. Sends an sexual chill through your entire body, does it not? Do you, girl. Do you. That’s exactly how you put yourself on the map.


Share this article :
 

Best Stories from Around the Web

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Art'einsky - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger