High Speed Stolen Motorcycle Car Chase

Your motorbike just got stolen! – Do you wait for the police to show up, or make like Liam Neeson and take the law into you own hands like these crazy bastards?


“I was at my friend’s house last night, when he heard a strange sound outside so he decided to check on his motorcycle. His previous bike was stolen from his apartment, and his current motorcycle was almost stolen another time. After noticing that he couldn’t see his bike, he suddenly saw 2 men, one white male and one hispanic male rolling it into a trailer. We ran outside and the thieves were speeding away. I jumped in my car and yelled for my friend to grab his phone. We chased them and this is what happened!”


Share this article :
 

Best Stories from Around the Web

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Art'einsky - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger